Monday, December 10, 2007

The Art of Sex

I never knew butt plugs could look so ... pretty. Makes me want to buy one. I stumbled upon Kiki De Montparnasse in Lane Crawford last weekend and was delighted by these gorgeous tools of desire. Now I just need to justify paying US$85 for a butt plug.

Pyrex Butt-in
Pyrex isn't just for baked rice and souffles anymore. Talk about product diversification.
Also notice they come in different sizes.
For both small and big assholes.


Vibrator, Lubricant and Condom Gift Set
I wonder if it comes with a "Will get you off in 30 seconds" guarantee.


Belted Cock Rings
Even cocks get to dress up nowadays.


Molten Crystal Diletto
Why didn't I think of the word 'diletto' first?


24K Handcuffs with Key and Chain
The sales assistant at Lane Crawford was using the "You can even use this as a fashion accessory" sales pitch.
Ermmm right... but of course. Those handcuffs really go with my favourite Marc Jacobs boots.

No comments: